Please call us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to cancel. A no-show and no cancellation will result in a 50% charge of the treatment cost. A second time no show without cancellation will incur a 100% charge. We require a credit card number to reserve your desired appointment time.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This time will allow for a stress-free check-in and that you receive your full service. We aim to stay on schedule so all appointments will end on time.
• Please shut off or put cell phones on silent mode while inside the spa in order not to disrupt other services.
• Spa robes, slippers and tea will be provided upon arrival.
• Gift cards are transferable but not refundable. As they are treated as
cash, any lost gift card cannot be replaced.
• For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Spafinder, Wayspa gift certificates, and cash. We are unable to add gratuity to credit cards.
• Gratuity is accepted in cash at the front desk. Recommended gratuities are 18% of treatment cost.
• Prices on our menu do not include tax. Taxes will be added upon purchase.
• Our staff is licensed by the state of New York and we are considerate of the hygiene, health and safety of our clients. New towels, nail files and facial sponges are used for every treatment and we use disposable items where possible to guarantee OSHA guidelines.
Some services are not for pregnant clients; please check with your physician. Please check with your doctor if you suffer from high blood pressure, diabetes, a heart murmur or are taking medication that may interfere with your treatment. Please let us know if you are allergic to nuts, shellfish, plant extracts, iodine, ointments or anything else.